COLAGE unites people with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer parents into a network of peers and supports them as they nurture and empower each other to be skilled, self-confident, and just leaders in our collective communities.
We envision a world in which youth with one or more lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or queer (LGBTQ) parents are connected to a broad community of peers and mentors, are recognized as the authorities of their shared experiences, belong to respected and valued family structures, and have the tools and support to create and maintain a just society.
- We value social justice and the pursuit of greater social equity.
- We value community building.
- We value the voices of youth eight to eighteen as leaders in our community.
- We value inclusivity, diversity, and cultural competency.
- We value our responsibility as people with LGBTQ parents to support ourselves, each other, and our broader community.
For our full Mission, Vision and Values click here: PDF Document