Family Week 2017 Registration
Family Week is a week-long event where lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, and/or queer (LGBTQ) parented families grow together in Provincetown, MA. For 22 years, Family Week has supported and inspired, fostered community and friendships, and addressed the unique joys and challenges that arise for LGBTQ families through a week of programs, events, and celebrations. As the largest national gathering of the LGBTQ-headed family community, we invite you to join us for a week you will not forget!
Family Week is brought to you by:
Early Bird prices are available Dec 1, 2016 at 12:00 am – Jan 31, 2017 at 11:59 EST.
Regular online price tickets will be available February 1, 2017 at 12:00 am EST through July 20, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST at an increased rate. On-site registration is also available.
What Does Registration Include?
- One week of COLAGE programming at Family Week for youth ages 7-18 led by trained volunteer facilitators who also have LGBTQ parents, guardians, and/or grandparents; many of whom have also grown up in COLAGE programs and have developed their leadership skills through participation at Family Week.
- One COLAGE Program Book made by COLAGErs, for COLAGErs and our families.
- Lunch provided by COLAGE for youth participants
- Access to COLAGE family programs including favorites such as Family Field Day, Teen Beach Night, and The Variety Show that culminates the week and shows of the talents of our amazing COLAGErs.
- Access to COLAGE and Family Equality Council joint programs such as Teen Panel Discussion and exclusive family friendly movie screenings.