There are so many different ways to get involved with COLAGE and benefit from our amazing programs. Check out the links below to learn more about what we have to offer!
- Online Communities: COLAGE has a thriving online presence. From our social media outlets, where we serve as your news source for everything related to LGBTQ families, to our private support groups, there is something for everyone. Make sure to join our virtual communities!
- Creating COLAGEr Space: Interested in being a leader and starting your own group in your community? Check out our helpful ideas and step by step guide in order to manifest that dream.
- Community Groups and Chapters: Look to see if there is already a group in your area and connect with them here. Have a group you already run? Let us know and we will add it to this page.
- National Programs: Want to attend a day of programming facilitated by our amazing National Staff team? See where we will be traveling to next!
- Family Week: We welcome you to attend our largest and longest running yearly gathering of LGBTQ headed families in Provincetown, MA.
- Kids of Trans Community: Do you have a transgender parent? Check out the communities and support we have specifically for you!
- Youth Advisory Board: The COLAGE Youth Advisory Board was created for youth ages 12-21, to provide more ways for our youth to have direct involvement with developing programs and projects within COLAGE. Our members live all across the country and we are currently accepting members. If you are interested, email email@example.com to inquire about an application.