Next Sunday is Trans* Parent Day!! I hope you all can celebrate in whatever way makes you feel the best. If you do do something to mark the occasion, please share it with us and if you have a trans* parent, make sure you connect with COLAGE, the only organization by and for people who have LGBTQ parents! For more information or resources check out our Kids Of Trans Community or www.TransParentDay.org
Trans Family Forum in San Francisco from 3-5 pm at The Women’s Building
TransParentDay.org exists to promote TransParentDay, a day that celebrates life and the love between Transgender parents and their children. And parents and their Transgender children. How do we do that? We do the following.
* Promote the First Sunday in November as TransParentDay
* Create public awareness through this website, our wristbands, appearances and transgender conferences and support organizations
* Positioning articles for publication
* Meeting with public officials to seek proclamations announcing TransParentDay to their communities
* Collecting and routing donations to support organizations
* Creating a public forum for Trans Parents to discuss the fears, concerns, experiences and triumphs
* By existing at all 🙂
We love our trans parented families and you are not alone!